Autumn and Winter
- Grey trousers/Grey knee-length skirt/Pinafore
- Pale blue shirt/Blouse
- Royal blue pullover/Cardigan with an embroidered school emblem (generic non-badged items are not acceptable)
- Grey/White socks/Grey tights
- Black sensible footwear (not trainers or boots)
As winter, although a pale blue polo shirt with the school badge may be worn with grey skirt, shorts, pinafore or trousers or a blue and white gingham dress.
- Navy blue shorts/Royal Blue Joggers
- Yellow polo shirt with the school badge/Royal Blue School Hoodie with the school badge (generic non-badged items are not acceptable)
- Black elasticated pumps / trainers for outside
- Drawstring PE bag
Children must not wear jewellery (e.g. ear rings, ear studs, rings and bracelets) other than watches.
- Hair should be tied back with a plain hair band in either blue, white or black only. Children are permitted to wear a thin plain head band in either blue, white or black only.
- No other hair accessories are permitted.
Order Your New Uniform
The Uniform & Leisurewear Company is open from 9:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Saturday, however if you are unable to visit them during these hours please contact Vicki on the number below, as they are more than happy to arrange a more convenient time.
Tel: 01524 388355 Fax: 01524 388814
The Uniform & Leisurewear Company Limited
15 Common Garden Street
(Opposite Marketgate Car Park)
Order Your Pre Loved Uniform
Pre loved, badged uniform will be on sale every last Friday of the month at 3:30pm in the school entrance.
If you need something in between, please contact the Friends of St Bernadette’s